Thursday, August 20, 2009

. What challenge did you take?

The challenge I take is to recite once in our class.

b. Were you able to beat the challenge? How do you feel about it?

Yes ,I feel happy because I really don't recite in our class.
c. What have you realized/learned from your experience?

I realize that I can do something if I really try to do it.And I learned that challenging myself is a good thing to do.

2. Assignment for next meeting
a. Read about the effects of smoking.
b. Watch the film “An Inconvenient Truth”, staring Al Gore and directed by Davis Guggenheim. On the journal, write your reaction to the movie:
- The most striking scene in the movie
- Your feelings and emotions while watching the movie
- Your realization after watching the movie
- The specific actions you can commit to take care of the environment

The most striking scene in the movie is the melting of ice,I felt that we are bad stewardess of the world,because we are the cause of the problems of what the world facing now.I realize that we can still do something about it.and for that I really need to do some actions,even in just some little ways.The specific action that i can commit is segregating my trashes and simply cleaning our place and planting trees in our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment