Monday, June 22, 2009

values education

Values education is an advantge for for me as a student to learn proper act as a student,as a daughter and as one of the community here.It is a basic learnings that will help me to become a successful someday.It will be a way to communicate to other people properly.

My first week here in MCL,I know now how to adjust in this new environment and new community.I know what are the rules and the laws so it will help me to communicate to the people here in MCL,based on my few experiences it will help me to achieve successful adustment in college.


High School is really different from college life!In college you should be independent and be more eager to learn if you really want to be successful in life.I prepared myself in this kind of life style..unlike in high school even you just give a little effort in every thing you do you will pass,but here in college I should give my best shot and more effort in everything I do..so I will pass and be succesful in life..

No comments:

Post a Comment