Monday, June 29, 2009

COLLEGE LIFE

My first week here in MCL,
I really feel alone because,I don't have a close friend yet..but when time goes by..I meet new friends, new faces or new people...and i feel welcome in this new community..but i still adjusting in this new environment because this is different from my high school life..Very different in my friends in high school ,my teachers, and kind of life style in high school...but still i enjoying this new adventure in my life..




MY PROFESSORS!!

My professors are all approachable,and kind...They are really making me to be independent and eager to study or to be serious in college...They may be really very strict but in effect me i n the very good way...


my blockmates!!

My blockmates are funny and energetic...We may be all different in attitude and traits.,but still we can relate to each other or we can understand each other in very good way..Well some are very makulit and some are very serious..but everyone have good relationship to each other

my course

Drawing is really challenging to me and math..Drawing is difficult and math also..I;m not good in drawing in the things we draw in this course all i can draw is anime..so i find it difficult..And in math...actually I'm really not good at math thats all..I'm just an average student in my former school..But I'll give all my vest to past all my courses...


Still ADJUSTING??

I really still adjusting..I really miss Canossa bacause that is my School for 9 years..I miss my friends my very very old friends in that school..And i also adjusting in the new kind of study habbit..because in order to pass all my courses i really need to be serious and i need study well..but i know i can do it..And i can enjoy my college life here in MALAYAn..

No comments:

Post a Comment